TO FILE A COMPLAINTBack to Consumer Info page


To file a complaint with the agency that licenses physicians and nursing homes in your state, contact your state's Department of Health Services, the Department of Aging, or your Area Agency on Aging or FATE for assistance.

To request information regarding long-term care nursing homes, contact your state's Department of Health Services or Department of Aging for detailed information.

To express your concerns on a national level, write or call:

U.S. House of Representatives U.S. Senate
Select Committee on Aging Special Committee on Aging
712 O'Neill Office Building Dirksen Office Building G-31
Washington, DC 20515 Washington, DC 20510-6400
(202) 226-3375 (202) 224-5364.





Foundation Aiding The Elderly (FATE)
P. O. Box 254849
Sacramento, CA 95865-4849
Tel: (916) 481-8558